Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rise of the Gossip Monger

One of my close friends mentioned that I should be working in Hollywood, covering latest celebrity news and gossips, getting the inside scoop as those featured in E! Not really out of the question considering that I'm quite interested in knowing the latest gossips of celebrities and those of my closest friends. But sadly, I have no experience working in the journalism department except for this blog. Maybe sometime in the future I suppose.

July has come and gone. August came with new vigor and anticipation. So far, August only brought more misery to my wallet it seems. Such a coincidence that most of the outings are taking place this month. Friends coming home from overseas, birthday celebrations and the best of it....EPL begins!!! Woooohoooo!!!! Manchester United!! Rooney!! *cough*And best not to forget the benefits of friends coming back..souvenirs!! *cough*

Not to forget my assignments due this month. Looks like it's gonna be month filled with fun, adventure and dread.

Cheers

3 comments: