Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lost in the Black Hole of Writer's Block

I'm lost. Devoid of ideas. Since starting this, it's the 1st time I can't really find a topic to really write about. I need a theme. Several idea's start coming through but which really should i focus on?

Should I focus on my passion, which is cards? A budget column for new players/expand my ideas/provide something about the game?

Another would be to focus on scandalous topics and highlight/make fun of them. Hmmm...

Or be simply random and talk nonsense?

And I'm officially stuck on Owl City. Here's 1 hit. Those who love to spam my chatbox can give ideas as well lol.



Feedback please. Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Owl City has another song called Sunburn. I haven't passed it to you yet, internet is down since I moved house, so shall get to it when I get online next.

    Of course, I'm commenting here from work. :P

    ReplyDelete