Tuesday, September 22, 2009

While I was away....

So it's been almost 3 weeks since the last post...so to start...

Woooo....1 assignment gone. Last one to go. The final stretch. Best part? Teamwork. Sucks? Due early october. I want to procrastinate more. Damn.

September has been a cruel month financially.Blew cash on those baneslayer angels.Worth every penny. Thanks to KV and PS for the 3rd copy. You'll get your dues soon enough >). I'm a man of my words. Zendikar prerelease this weekend would be another wallet buster. Good lord my hobby is killing me but what else can a man do? Addiction man...addiction.

So EPL and the champions league is now officially underway. With the early lost to Burnley now a distant memory, a hard fought win over besiktas and one of the best manchester derbies of all time hopefully the coming month would bring more good fortune to manchester united. Please get rid of ben foster. Enough is enough.

Funny how seasons go by throughout the year. Seems like now is a love season all over again. Friends getting hooked up, or looking to hook up. Why do we have valentine's day again? Should be all year round. Fair play is good.

Ramadan came and gone. Selamat Hari Raya to those celebrating. I miss the bazaar now though. No more kebab, roti jon and roti jala till next year. Not everyday is christmas I suppose. Speaking of christmas, I need a good cheap vacation getaway. Any suggestions?

Now it would be a fun post if there is no vids. So here's a good one hoho. Parts 2 & 3 in youtube as well. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment