Friday, July 10, 2009

It has begun....

Started this blog out of sheer curiosity and utter boredom. I'm just hoping this would not turn into an addiction such as facebook......damn....

This blog is just an outlet to express my views on things and they might be out of the norm but with most things, take it with a grain of salt and a large sense of humor.

For those of you who know me feel free to blast away. For those who haven't...come on in...we going on fun filled adventure ....of ranting and gossiping...woohoooo~

Cheers

9 comments:

  1. muahahhahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....give me time la.the best stories require proper marination and spices

    ReplyDelete
  3. swtttt . . k k . forgiven. go work on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG DAN!! got blog wahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my danny boy!

    Suprize suprize u've started on this. Too much time on hand, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.o...You starting a blog??
    Gotta go buy lottery

    puting that aside, best of luck starting the blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU BLOG!? OMG, I'm so going to buy lottery.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  8. lmao.... lol.... you're not the type of person to blog xD

    ReplyDelete