Monday, July 13, 2009

M10 Prerelease Conclusion

So M10 prerelease concluded today. Man it was a blast.

Secret to success? Dress like shit, have your morning face on and your good to go. Seriously. Looking good and making sure I was fresh for the 1st session on Saturday and all i got was a 2-2 record....what the hell? *self slap time*

So 2 sessions today saw me go 3-1 on the 1st flight and 4-0 the second flight with seriously awesome cards in the packs today. Overrun and doom blade? The MVPs for the day. Best part? Winning and topdecking like a chap while seriously looking like a zombie. *thanks Yugi-Oh* Heart of the cards man.

Another good part about the weekend? Joking around all day long with yer buds, telling bad beats stories and simply, having fun. Special thanks to K for sponsoring me for the 3 sessions.

I'm done. The bed has shattered my will and bound me to her.Good night all.

Cheers

2 comments: