Thursday, July 23, 2009

It was raining..

When I got in the house. Drenched. The wooden furnishings brought a sense of familiarity out from the cold moments ago. Certainly brought a chill as I clasped my hand together, warming them. I placed my coat on the hanger. I headed up the stairs, looking a fresh change of clothes.

And there she was. A bemused look on her face. She opened the cupboard, showing neatly folded clothes seemingly separated, prepared for certain occasions. As she handed me a clean pair of t-shirt, a shout came from below. "Oi! Fasterla!". I can see that two of my best buds have arrived, certainly excited for the occasion. As I was going down the stairs, the sound of a motorcycle revving up came from the outside. I glanced to have a look...

Darkness.

Wat the..? Wham. Looking around, the only light illuminating the room is from the backdoor neighbour. My room. Motorcycle sound? That was just the routine patrol guards, doing their rounds around the neighbourhood. Back to reality. Certainly a weird dream that I did not expect from an evening nap. Nor did the time, as it was past 8pm...hmmm 3 hours of sleep...kinda explains it. What is more intriguing is that I can't see the faces of those in the dream. Oh well, I had worse. Why can't I have a proper dream where I'm seeing the world, having Bill Gates as my personal slave and Megan Fox as my wife? Emma Watson would do as well. *grins*

Must be due to classes starting this week. And my lack of football to release stress. August can't come soon enough.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment