Friday, July 10, 2009

Winds of Change

Maybe its just me getting old or rather my traditional values holding me back, but what on Earth happen to guys that are in relationships nowadays? This is only for what I'm seeing so far, not accounting for the majority of relationships out there but the men need to buck up...seriously! What happened to common courtesy? old fashion chivalry? Being on time? Come on, I'm not asking ya to get a coat to place in the mud so your lady can walk across but just some respect to minor details. Geez, no wonder there are so much breakups and divorces nowadays.

Ranting only applies to straights, so moving along....

Education.

Looking back, I was fortunate to having proper teachers in my day. With the political mess changing the structure of teaching from English to BM again in 3 years, good graces do you people really want to devolve into some jobless turd that can only work within this country due to your inadequate command of English? Well..makes sense since that's the only way the current government stays in power....by breeding nincompoops that follow orders or unable to think for themselves.

Don't want to rant to long, so anyone attending this weekend's prerelease of M10 all the best no matter which place ya go to. *pssst support Decards not Mike*

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment